<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Should've Never Let You Go
Bardot

Seems we play the game
But lost along the way
Somewhere we went wrong
I didn't have a clue

Should've never let you go
Baby don't you know
It was all in my mind
Was I such a fool?

To let you get away
And now every day
There's nothing to defend
My head was in the clouds
And when I look around
I won't give up
Til you come back again

Chorus:
If I could turn back time
I never would've thought that I

Could lose you boy but now I know
I should've never let you go
If I could have one wish
I'd be the first to tell you this
Is never what I wanted, no
I should've never let you go


I was confident
Thought you were content
How did we go wrong
Now what can I do
Should've never let you go
Baby didn't you know
My tears are on the inside
How can it be true?

I let you get away
And now everyday
There's nothing to defend
My head was in the clouds
And when I look around
I won't give up
Til you come back again

Repeat chorus

Should have never
Should have never let you go
Oh baby
Oh baby don't you know
I won't give up no no no
Till you come back again

Repeat chorus 4x

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
1:22 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you